I am going on a trip

This is the month of October. Days are passing. The dates keep on changing. Time is flying. Things are changing and so is our life.
The time of April showers and May flowers is already done. This is the time of changing colors. The green is fading away.
The trees look a bit worried, scared about the days ahead. Not their fault. The winter in Canada is a bit tough.
Today is the 10th of October, I have to pack for my trip to England on the 29th of this month. Toronto to London is a long flight, seven plus flying hours. From door to door it will be much longer.
Anyway what is there is there. Kids are busy with work and their family matters. We parents have to make efforts to keep our connections alive.
One of my grandsons is going to be married to start another phase of his life. Kids keep on growing. We keep on crossing the various stages of our life.
Life doesn't wait. Moments keep on slipping. We have to enjoy every bit of our life. Time gone won't be back. Keep that in mind.
I have taken my suitcase out from the closet. I will sort things later for what to pack. My limit is to take twenty five kg. I will sort that out later on.
For now I am ready to enjoy my walk to have my coffee over there. Try to relax, handle moment by moment at a time. Life will all be good.
Comments
Post a Comment