My coffee is hot
It's 11.30 in the morning. I am sitting in the coffee house enjoying my coffee and my time.
The weather is breezy and not too hot. I enjoyed walking here. The coffee house from my place is about a 20 minute walk.
It is not a long walk. My right foot is still not in good shape. I am not out of Blisters. My doctor advised me to take it easy for a while to avoid walks. I think staying home is not a good idea.
To spend all day in front of the computer and busy with my phone. I don't like to go with that. This leads us to feeling low. Lethargic, dull. Ultimately we will ruin our day.
There nothing is a total plus. We get some negatives attached with our positives. It is like a combo. We have to pick what we want. I go with Blisters. I think it is a better deal.
Anyway we have to take whatever comes on the road in the road trip of our life. Life is not a bed of roses. We have to be realistic. Face reality, manage and move on.
Everyone has his own personality. Choose what goes with you. Pick what goes with making your time. I believe life is a combo with mixed moments. Bitter and sweet.
Some days come, not easy to handle. We have to manage. Patience is key to handling things. We don't have to look to others to come to our rescue.
They will be tired. After a couple of times they will try to stay away to avoid the situation. Don't wait to be in that situation. Act before to avoid that.
Trust your own self. It might take some extra time. Some extra efforts. Go for that. It is a good deal I think. Our self esteem is precious to us. Don't let it be damaged at any cost.
Comments
Post a Comment