Why be an extra piece

 No photo description available.

Great morning. Beautiful day. Clear sky. Blue and clean. The weather is great to enjoy your outdoors. 

I am at Second Cup coffee house enjoying my coffee and my time.

It is Wednesday, a working day for me too. I didn't go to the library to play Darts. I skipped. Day off. 

I enjoyed my morning with my daughter. She is here for a couple of days from Grimsby, England.

I didn't want to miss these moments to cherish. Family is family I believe. No matter what. Family always has to be taken as a priority. She now is enjoying the company of one of her Uni friends.

 Her friend insisted that I join their company. I have known her well for a long time. I skipped. We have to avoid any situation to be an extra piece at any time, anywhere. They are friends. I won't fit there.

We have to keep in mind not to take advantage of anyone's politeness. Sometimes people are too courteous, insisting us to come along to join to be a part of their group.

We have to realize and decide on our own. One to one friends company, we will be an extra piece. I won't go.

I politely declined her invitation. Let them enjoy their time. We have to find our own things to get busy to make our day. Not good to intrude their talks.

Comments

Popular Posts