It is a different world

 No photo description available.

 
It's a new world. So different. So much has changed after COVID. So much has changed in decades. 

Letters and postcards are the stories of the past. So are the telegrams.

It is an era of Whats App. We don't need telegrams and long distance phone calls to break any news. Whats App is at your service running twenty four hours a day.

We have to switch our phones off to get a break and to have some sleep. I put my phone on sleep mode at night. I check my phone first thing in the morning.


We all are addicted to our phones. Why to blame our kids and teens. I got the news that my aunt passed away back home. I haven't seen her in decades.

 She had severe dementia. She was close to me and my family. I have beautiful memories of the moments we spent together.

Our brain acts like a power plant. It keeps itself connected to our mind and body. It starts rolling the clips from our cycle of life at the time we need any.

He is always so sure that you like to share all that at that moment. Same happened with me. My brain started rolling the pictures, the clips of the moments I spent with my aunt in the distant past.

It was like a short film not long. Our brain is aware of our personality too. He knows we have other things to do. I have a busy schedule and also want to spend some time with my beloved Aunt.

 I salute my brain so caring and always there for me. He knows what I want to make my moments of the day.

Comments

Popular Posts