Rabbit at my door

 No photo description available.

It is a great morning.Beautiful day sunny and bright. Not gloomy. You feel good on these days. 

The sun is there up and above shining in full bloom to make our days brighter. To elevate our mood.

We feel energetic, ready to make plans to fill up our day schedules. I put my indoor chores aside. Try to get out to enjoy the outdoors. To be with nature to behold and absorb the beauty of the outside.

It is 9.40, I am all set to leave. It is 25 C, feeling like 30. I am out of the house and what surprised me. The small brown rabbit was sitting in my front garden. Sitting so peacefully. So content.

I think everyone likes to enjoy this sort of weather. My friend, the brown rabbit, came out of his house to be outdoors, to enjoy. He is also enjoying his morning feast in my front garden.

My right foot has not been in good shape for a couple of weeks. I am skipping my walk today. My eldest grandson is going to the gym. He is dropping me at the Coffee House.

So nice of him. We have to take our health and safety as our first priority. We can't afford to damage any of our body parts.

We have to be careful at any age. At the later stages we have to be extra careful. Our body is not as strong as decades ago. We have to keep that in mind.

Be realistic. Don't have to be carried away. Be patient. Think twice before taking to go for any adventure. It is good enough that we are handling things, carrying out our day to day things on our own.

We have to avoid any mishap to ruin the rest of our life. Not a good idea to be a burden for our kids. They are already busy with their work and family.

Comments

Popular Posts