No visitors please

It is a beautiful bright morning. Hot and sunny. The weather is like a roller coaster nowadays.
Yesterday it was on a cooler side. Today it is a different scenario. Hot feeling like 28 C.
It is a matter of a couple of weeks. It will change by the middle of August. I have a busy day today.
My friends invited me for a get together. I have to go for that around 1.30.
I decided to go for my walk before that. It is 10.15, I am sitting in the Coffee House, enjoying my coffee and my time alone. I try to avail my time alone whenever I can.
For me, a time alone slot is the key to get inner peace. To manage our patience, our blood pressure and mood swings. We have to include what we like to do while making our day schedules.
Everyone is different with his own personality. It is a must to have a time slot for the hobbies we like to get busy with. That will be our own time to enjoy ourselves.
The time we spend here in this world must not have to be taken like homework. We have to value our moments. Life has to be taken as a gift from God.
Try to find how to get the most out of it. Enjoy the nature around. The shades of greens. The variety of birds.The beautiful butterflies. The flowers of all colors.
They all are inviting us to join. To be with their company to have a taste of life. The sun is bright in full bloom. The grass is lush green.
The birds are busy with friends. I think, they are discussing the plan to go to the lakeside for a day out. The Squirrels are having a party under the Maple tree.
The butterflies are singing and dancing around in the garden. Life is all good. I am happy to enjoy myself.
It is time for me to talk and to listen to my inner thoughts. I don't need anyone for now. No visitors please. This is my time. Thanks.
Comments
Post a Comment